Sunday, November 13, 2011

What outrages me?

As the day starts, I understand I have to wake up to go to school. But on weekends, obviously, you don’t. What outrages me is when people shout damn loud in the morning, I’m like, seriously what the hell is wrong with you people, there are people still sleeping. Ok yes, I understand if you have to call somebody, but you can just go to their room, or go look for them, do not wake up the whole dorm. When the first bell rings for the next class, I hate it when people start talking in the middle of the corridor, I mean really, just get to the side and talk or talk later, others still have to get to their classes. Another thing that really bugs me is that when I am alone, just thinking to myself, people come up and keep asking is everything okay. I mean, I said it once that I am okay, if I wanted to tell you what I was thinking about, I would tell you the first time you asked. You kind of just put my mood off even more than it already was. Connecting to that, it is like if people don’t want to tell you something, just buzz off, not that hard to do. When being with a group of friends, I like to be WITH my friends, not some random person who none of us like. It’s like take the hint that no one wants you. What’s worse when the people get the hint and still do not leave, this confuses me also. The other thing that makes me mad is during lunch time, as soon as the bell goes, the ramp is full of people, for obvious reasons, and everyone walks really slow. Just because you have lunch does not mean that others do, we actually do get into trouble if we don’t come to orchestra on time, just saying. Well this is all that came to my mind, sorry to be a hater.

No comments: