Saturday, November 12, 2011

Describe how a piece of art, a work of literature, or a dramatic presentation has had a significant impact on your intellectual development and your a

This piece of art was not drawn by anyone famous, instead a student, a person who does express herself, sometimes, by painting, drawing, or even doodling. This piece of art work, I have seen it been drawn, planned, and even made fun of the person who drew it. When the artist was painting this, I asked her, why you were drawing something so different to what you usually draw, she said that this is what is on my mind from the moment we got the assignment. This painting really has a significant impact on my life because this shows how many people may view this world to be, especially religious people. What I get from this painting is that even though we may not have many things important in our lives and many bad things, there will always be there to protect us from the bad. We may see it, or not, but there is someone out there who doesn’t want your smile to be turned upside down. There is nothing bad in showing your emotions, but whenever I see this picture, I don’t know why, but a smile always comes on my face. This painting makes me believe that no matter how bad my situation is in school, or life, or anywhere, I can always turn to someone who will help me. Even though outside there might be a war going on, we just need to believe in the inner beauty. I do have a personal relationship with the artist, but there is sometimes where I do want to kill her. Even so, I believe that she will always be there for me and me for her. This piece of art reminds me of her and only her; because if she wasn’t in my life and if she didn’t tell me why she made this painting (which she did) I would still be in the world of people being not being understanding and helpful.

No comments: