Wednesday, November 9, 2011

21.If you had the gift of telepathy, the ability to read other people’s minds, would you use this gift or not? Explain. (Middle East Technical Un

The ability of reading minds and able to communicate telepathically has been something that I always wanted to do. Although it may be a little different from what many people wished to have as a 'power,' but I always did. Reading people's minds would be a lot of fun, especially the people you love to make fun of or if done with the right kind of people. Reading minds can be fun, but I would personally hate it if someone read my mind. So, yes, mind reading can be a way to invade people’s privacy. Privacy is something that everyone wants, even from someone really close to them. So if I had the power to read minds, I would not read the other person’s mind. Even if I did when I shouldn’t have, I would feel extremely bad. So I guess, I would just read someone’s mind when it’s absolutely necessary. Telepathy would be a lot of fun to have. Talking to someone without people realizing is art. Art in the sense you are stealthy enough to succeed in your motives. So with telepathy, even though it’s no more artistic, there is a better way of communication between two people, and a better chance of them not to get caught. Yes telepathy and mind reading can be fun, but there are times you will come to know things you don’t want to. So I guess for me, yes, I would use it, but I guess, only for the times that I need to. I would understand if someone doesn’t want to tell me something, I would not intrude their mind and disrespect their privacy. I guess having this ability would not be that great, but anyways, I would use it a lot when I’m having fun with friends, when we are doing something mischievous, or even when we are completely crazy.

No comments: