Monday, January 23, 2012

Ten Simple rules for dating me…

Ten Simple rules for dating me…
1) You should be yourself around me. There are many times when people change the way they act due to nervousness, or suddenly become really conscious of themselves, but for me, just be yourself, because most probably that is why I fell for you
2) You should be fun. Yes, so maybe when we weren’t dating, you were fun, and did the craziest things on earth, I want that to continue. I would want you to be fun and not think too much on what she might say or something like that, because that is most probably another trait why I fell for you.
3) There should be a mutual understanding of what we were doing. Many times the guy or the girl gets angry at the other for doing something that was misunderstood by the other. We should not go into misconceptions before understanding, or even knowing the truth.
4) Trust. Trust plays a big role in a relationship, so there should be trust in the relationship. Firstly you have to gain my trust and vice versa, and you should try not to break it, because it will break once in a while, maybe even from my side.
5) Be active. Being active should be a trait of his because it is no fun if he is not running around and not having fun. He should play sports, play sports that I hate so that he can change my perspective of it.
6) He should understand when I want to be alone, when I want to stay by myself to think, or do something that doesn’t involve him.
7) He should understand that he is important in my life, but also my friends are too. Yes, I have guy friends, and he needs to understand that I WILL spend time with them too.
8) There should be a romantic side to him too, and for that I’ll leave it up to his imaginations
9) He can believe in the stereotypes of females in the kitchen etc. but he should not really imply it.
10) Last but not least, he should have some respect, be it for anyone, but there should be some there.

Yeah, so this maybe to much to ask, but he doesn't have to have all the qualities, but most would be good, because there just might not be someone who is like this.

5 comments:

confused soul said...

Who ever ends up dating you should consider himself lucky =] I hope he finds you soon.. or you find him soon.. even though it might seem almost impossible in WS :P

kardogu said...

woahhhh dating you is pretty easy haha :)
However, don't think it's right to go out with the stereotypes' sentence. If the person thinks lowly of women then he will apply for real too (just my perspective). Who knows you might just get lucky and find a guy who would be willing to change such thoughts for you :) You never know, sometimes the most unexpected things happen.

Bidushi said...

Very cute! I can relate to what you've written. But, to add to what Pgrg said, I think you should edit the stereotypes part out. The boldness with which you've written your other points melts a little when you say that. But other than that, great job!

Iqbal Fayza said...

haha yeah, i wanted to say i'd kill him, but i thought that was a little too mean :P oops

English - The Essence of Life said...

I like how you know what kind of person you want in your life. I love that you want the guy to know himself and understand you as well. It seems like the main thing you are interested in is balance. The stereotypes part ... I agree with Pgrg, you don't want a man who thinks lowly of women. And I'm sure you'll be able to "kill" him, probably not literally though. :D