Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A special Place

My special place is in your heart… kidding. My special place is wherever I can find peace and quiet to think. It is hard to find something like that in Woodstock School because there are people everywhere; but that doesn’t matter. A special place doesn’t really have to be a place where there are less people too. For me, sometimes, even if there are a million people around me, I can think about many things I usually never want to. Yes, being quiet in a socially active area can cause people to think that you are anti-social, but hey, if that is the consequence for you for wanting to think for once, it is fine to think then. For me, a special place in Woodstock would be my room. My room hardly anyone comes in, well used to because I do not know what it would be like next semester. On my bed, I don’t do anything, but that is the best part about it. Every year I find the most comfortable position on my bed, and I sit in that position all the time, either thinking, or b*llsh*ting on my laptop. My bed is a place I think about problems I have in school and then the things I prefer not to think about, come into my mind. A special place is a place where you should be extremely comfortable in letting out your emotions. Be it anger, sadness, or even depression, a place where you should not be afraid to cry or shout in anger and a place where you should be able to relax no matter what the situation.

No comments: