Monday, October 31, 2011

123. How do you feel about Wednesday? (U of Chicago)

In the middle of the week, the day Wednesday give me hope, but alongside that it also makes me extremely tired. When Wednesday's come up, hope arouses, as I feel as though the week is about to end. I feel as though the tired feeling was there during Monday's and Tuesday's. The happiness over comes me as it reminds me that there are two more day's left to the weekend, and the time for rest, again. But as the day continues, that feeling goes away. The feeling goes as I then realise, that there still are two day's left. I feel as though the nights have not been enough, and with the week half passed, it feels that there are more and more things piling onto my back. After the morning passes, we have morning tea; the day feels like a drag. It’s like the day is getting longer and longer due to no reason. It continues on without any problems. But that’s when the problem comes up. Your tiredness doesn’t allow me to stay as happy as I would want to. It doesn’t allow me to do the active things I wished I could, because have the week has passed, and then you don’t feel like doing anything. Wednesday’s comes and goes; but the feeling never changes. The feeling of hope is still there, the hope of getting closer to the weekend, the hope for rest. As the week starts again, you feel rejuvenated, but as Wednesday approaches, it feels as though you have not gotten any sleep, even over the weekend. But I guess that’s just how I feel. It doesn’t allow you to see the good for the rest of the day, as the feeling of hope is already gone, but that is just how it is.

No comments: